ASHE On Demand Webinar: Secrets to a Successful DNV-GL Physical Environment Survey
Date: Oct 01, 2020 - Oct 31, 2025
This course will cover how a DNV-GL hospital can be better prepared for a physical environment survey. Part of being prepared for the physical environment survey is understand what it takes to be compliant with the standards including but not limited to ISO 9001 2015. DNV-GL surveyors are putting more focus on ISO 9001 during the physical environment interviews and the building tours. This course will cover a basic overview of ISO 9001 and will provide participants with a better understanding of meeting the requirements of ISO 9001 in the physical environment. Additionally, participants will learn what the top 5 DNV-GL findings are and some secrets to avoid these findings.
- Preparing for a DNV-GL physical environment survey.
- Understanding the basics of ISO 9001 2015 and Risk Based Thinking in the physical environment.
- Understanding how to apply ISO 9001 in the physical environment.
- Discuss the top 5 DNV-GL physical Environment findings and how to avoid them.
- Kelly Proctor CHFM, CHSP, CHOP, Director of Operations DNVGL Healthcare