ASHE Annual Meeting 2020
Date: Dec 07, 2020 - Dec 07, 2020
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR ASHE MEMBERS ONLY, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER.
Participate in ASHE’s annual membership meeting, which is being held as a webinar this year, and hear from ASHE leaders about how the Society is working to optimize the health care physical environment.
- Describe ASHE’s strategic plan and priorities.
- Explain how ASHE responded to coronavirus to support members.
- Outline ASHE’s COVID-19 resources available to members.
- ASHE President Jeffrey E. Henne, FASHE, CHSP-FSM, CHEP, CHC, Safety & Emergency Manager, University of Pennsylvania Health System
- ASHE President-Elect Antonio Suárez, MBA, CHFM, FASHE, Director of Facilities, Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- ASHE Immediate Past President Dean M. Pufahl, CHFM, CHC, Director, Facilities Services, Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin – St. Joseph’s Hospital
- ASHE Executive Director Deanna Martin, MS, CAE
Webinar Scheduled Time:
10:00 - 11:00 AM PST
11:00 - 12:00 PM MST
12:00 - 1:00 PM CST
1:00 - 2:00 PM EST