AHRMM Webinar: Capturing High Quality Data for High Quality Patient Care
Date: Apr 15, 2020 - Apr 15, 2020
This webinar will be on April 15 at 12:00 p.m. Central / 1:00 p.m. Eastern.
High quality data collected through Point-of-Care Scanning (POC) gives providers more accurate information that will assist in delivering higher quality of care. With unique device identifiers becoming readily available for medical devices due to U.S. FDA UDI requirements, hospitals need to capitalize on this new source of data. By implementing POC scanning, hospitals can identify expired or recalled products as well as populate medical device data into patient’s Electronic Health Records (EHRs). Join this webinar to learn the benefits of scanning at point-of-care and role you can play in improving data quality to support patient safety.
- Appraise the value a point-of-care scanning system could bring to their organization
- List the key steps to plan and implement a point-of-care scanning system
- Recognize the important role they play in improving data quality
- Beth Wells, Senior Director, Community Engagement, GS1 US
- Salil Joshi, Senior Director, Partnerships, GS1 US