ASHE On Demand: An Inside Look at CMS Emergency Preparedness Requirements
Date: Dec 01, 2020 - Dec 31, 2021
This recorded webinar is sponsored by VERTIV. As a nonprofit organization, ASHE relies on our sponsors to provide free webinars such as this one. By registering with the discount code, you agree ASHE can share your contact information with the webinar sponsor.
Please enter Discount Code: VERTIVSPONSOR at Shopping Cart Check-out for registration fee $0
This session will provide you with a better understanding of the CMS requirements for emergency preparedness for electrical power. You will gain inside knowledge into how to avoid citations and how to prepare your facility year-round. In this session, four expert panelists will break down the requirements, tell you what inspectors look for, and share best practices to ensure compliance. Panelists include: Mitzi Amon, Director of Healthcare Marketing at Vertiv; Jason Beers, Senior Operations Manager at JLL Healthcare Solutions and former Joint Commission inspector; Bob Loohauis, Facilities Manager of Aurora Kenosha Medical Center in Wisconsin; and Steve Stuebe, P.E., Resident Engineer at Vertiv’s High Voltage Maintenance Corporation.
- Describe and discuss CMS requirements for emergency preparedness.
- Generate a plan to prepare for an inspection.
- Identify the top citations and how to avoid them.
- Apply the testing requirements for emergency preparedness.
- Jason Beers, JLL Healthcare Solutions
- Bob Loohauis, Aurora Kenosha Medical Center in Wisconsin
- Steve Stuebe, High Voltage Maintenance Corporation
- Gary Dennis, Business Development Director, Healthcare and Insurance, Vertiv