ASHE On Demand Webinar: Hospital Energy Conservation
Date: Dec 01, 2020 - Dec 31, 2021
How has the pandemic impacted sustainability in health care? And what is ASHE’s Energy to Care program, anyway? ASHE’s Sustainability Program Manager Kara Brooks will provide a brief overview of the Energy to Care Program and new updates to the program offerings. In addition, Kara will provide a brief overview on sustainability before, during and after COVID-19.Learning Objectives:
- Explain ASHE’s Energy to Care Program and its core product offerings.
- Proceed down the path toward sustainability using a step-by-step process.
- Access and sign into the Energy to Care Dashboard.
- Locate dashboard resources including the how-to guide and tutorial videos.
- Discuss how COVID-19 has affected sustainability in health care.
- Kara Brooks, MS, LEED AP BD & C, Sustainability Program Manager , American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)