ASHE On Demand Webinar: Infrastructure Capital Planning
Date: Sep 14, 2020 - Sep 30, 2021
The financial tension on the health care industry, the complexity of health care facilities and their systems, and the inevitable erosion of facility assets over time present a continual challenge to the facility team and the organization as a whole. ASHE’s Healthcare Executive Leadership Council conducted an assessment of best practices associated with capital renewal programs, revealing 12 elements that are key to an effective program. This presentation will present these elements and how they can be used to compose a capital renewal program.
- Understand the risk of deferred maintenance, the importance of a capital renewal program and its impact upon an organization’s ability to provide patient care
- Know what key elements are needed to establish a capital renewal program and be able to identify the system needed to implement the key elements
- Jonathan Flannery, Senior Associate Director of Advocacy, American Society for Health Care Engineering
- Spencer Moore, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Mark Mochel MBA, PMP, FCT, CSM, ACABE, Co-Founder and Senior Vice President, Facility Health Inc