ASHE On Demand Webinar: Commissioning the Hospital of Tomorrow, Ensuring Efficiency Today
Date: Nov 02, 2020 - Nov 30, 2021
This webinar is sponsored by CUMMINS. As a nonprofit organization, ASHE relies on our sponsors to provide free webinars such as this one. By registering with the discount code, you agree ASHE can share your contact information with the webinar sponsor.
Please enter Discount Code: CUMMINS2020 at Shopping Cart Check-out for registration fee $0.
Our process to improve commissioning involved the integration of the owner, architects, engineers, commissioning agents, general contractor, and MEP trade partners. This collaborative approach improved the delivery and the performance of a progressively designed hospital, built with the future in mind. Operational excellence and efficiency were the desired goals and main focal points of the owner’s project requirements (OPR), which were developed by the entire team. The OPR also outlined the commissioning process and how it would be implemented throughout the project. Our presentation will walk you through the development of the Texas Health Resources commissioning process, the details of the implementation plan on the Frisco campus and how we achieved the desired long-term results.
- Redefine Commissioning to achieve the Owner’s Project Requirements.
- Describe the challenges in delivering a world-class hospital and how to overcome them.
- Create a team atmosphere to collaborate in delivering the fully commissioned project.
- Provide the tools to implement changes in your own commissioning process through proper planning and communication.
- Brent Rutherford, CHFM, Texas Health Resources