ASHE On Demand Webinar: Diversity in Healthcare Leadership
Date: Jan 01, 2021 - Jan 31, 2022
This recorded webinar is sponsored by EATON. As a nonprofit organization, ASHE relies on our sponsors to provide free webinars such as this one. By registering with the discount code, you agree ASHE can share your contact information with the webinar sponsor.
Please enter Discount Code: EATON at Shopping Cart Check-out for registration fee $0
Healthcare facility management faces a major leadership gap, with a looming wave of retirements forcing organizations to cultivate new leaders with strong institutional knowledge and the ability to meet the evolving needs of a more diverse patient base. With this challenge comes an unprecedented opportunity to prioritize diversity as providers seek to raise up the next generation of healthcare leaders. Embracing this opportunity means widening access to the best talent while providing more compassionate, culturally competent care for those who need it most.
- Gain a better understanding of the challenges and opportunities stemming from the coming healthcare facility leadership gap.
- Develop new strategies for raising up a more diverse range of leaders in health facilities, informed by real-world case examples of health facilities that prioritized diversity in healthcare leadership and achieved better patient outcomes.
- Create learning and development opportunities to equip leaders with the skills and knowledge they need to bring healthcare organizations into the future.
- Ryan Ollie, CHFM, PE, Manager of Facilities Operations, Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Taylor Vaughn, Facility Manager, Children’s Health Dallas, Texas
- Danielle M. Gathje, CHFM, SASHE Director of Plant Operations, MHealth Fairview