ASHE On Demand Webinar: Moving a Culture Towards Energy Efficiency
Date: Jan 01, 2021 - Feb 28, 2022
System, is the winner of the 2020 Energy to Care Energy Champion Award. The hospital facility received this award in recognition of significant energy efficiency gains — the result of capital and operational investments, a committed plant operations and maintenance staff, and the fostering of a culture that brought together energy savings and patient care. This provides an overview of the improvements made at the hospital and system level that helped the facility become a champion.
- Discuss strategies for engaging senior leadership and staff in sustainability goals.
- Explain development of a system wide energy program.
- Identify key ways the system wide energy program influenced energy reduction.
- Provide overview of system wide training program.
- Demonstrate projects that drove energy savings.
- Michael D. Roberts, PE, SASHE, CHFM, CHE Director – Energy Services and Central Energy Plants Facilities Management Group, Corporate, Atrium Health
- Joe Ross, Director/Senior Service Line Leader-Southern Division, Facilities Management, Atrium Health
- Elizabeth Ratner, AIA, CEM, LEED AP BC+C, Senior Specialist Energy, Facilities Management Group, Corporate Services, Atrium Health
- Kara Brooks, MS, LEED AP BD & C Sustainability Program Manager American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)