ASHE On Demand Webinar: How to “Harden” Your Plant
Date: Jun 01, 2021 - Dec 31, 2025
In this presentation, we will discuss how to make your building automation system work for you, not against you. Resiliency is crucial in every plant – learn how to strengthen and optimize your BAS as we identify common weak points and discuss best practices to optimize your BAS and mechanical systems. Learning Outcome(s):
- Understand and identify the difference between a redundancy Issue and a resiliency issue.
- Learn the most common and least designed for resiliency conditions and how to have them addressed.
- Identify conditions where resiliency should be automated and where it should not be automated.
- Learn how the BAS infrastructure impacts system resiliency.
- Jason Mazurek, PE, Project Manager, Bernhard Logic Member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineers.
- Alex Lee, PE, Senior Director, Bernhard Logic Member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Association of Energy Engineers (AEE), and American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE).