ASHE Webinar: Just Ask ASHE Q2
Date: Apr 03, 2023 - Apr 03, 2023
If you would like to submit a question in advance for this webinar, please submit by March 17, 2023.
Join a panel of code experts to discuss the latest developments on emergency preparedness, CMS and more in regards to codes and standards requirements. Take the opportunity to ask questions that are important to you, your organization and field. The team of experts will share their best approach and highlight the best practices in the field.
- Better comply with code and standard requirements Understand member benefits in regards to codes and standards requirements.
- Jonathan Flannery, MHSA, CHFM, FASHE, FACHE, Senior Associate Director of Advocacy, American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)
- Danette Hauck, Cleveland Clinic (ASHRAE/FM)
- William Koffel, Koffel Associates (NFPA)
- Tim Adams, MSL Healthcare (Everything!)
- Mark Chrisman, Henderson Engineers (ICC)
- This webinar offers 1 CEC for attending. CHFM 3- M&Op
Monday, April 3, 2023
10:00 am - 11:00 am Pacific Time
11:00 am - 12:00 pm Mountain Time
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Central Time
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Eastern Time