ASHE Webinar: Energy to Care Dashboard Orientation Workshop VILT
Date: Aug 17, 2020 - Aug 17, 2020
Enter discount code VSHEENERGY for $0 registration fee.
The purpose of the Energy to Care Dashboard Orientation Workshops is to engage health care staff and other key stakeholders in the ASHE Energy to Care Program through the new dashboard’s tools and features. Participants will review the various service lines offered through the Energy to Care Program and become familiar with the dashboard’s energy management capabilities. Additionally, participants will learn how to set up new user and building accounts, navigate through the widgets and menu options, and generate reporting and personalized views for analysis purposes.
- Name and describe the core ASHE Energy to Care product offerings.
- Access and sign into the Energy to Care Dashboard.
- Understand the setup process for new users, buildings, and organizations.
- List and describe user roles and responsibilities.
- Locate dashboard resources including the how-to guide and tutorial videos.
- Understand how utility data can be managed and shared between ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager and the Energy to Care Dashboard.
- Navigate through the dashboard’s home screen views and drop-down menu options.
- Upload utility data into the dashboard.Interpret and analyze utility performance data using the dashboard views, tools, and reports.
Provided with this program:
- Certificate of attendance
Participants can earn 2 continuing education credits (CECs) when they successfully participate in this webinar session and complete the online evaluation.