ASHE VILT: Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) Exam Review Course (VILT) March 5, 2021
Date: Mar 05, 2021 - Mar 05, 2021
Designed to give you the tools for passing the Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) Exam, this course provides test taking tips, key topics, and sample questions identified in the CHC content outline (as listed in the CHC Candidate Handbook). This course will also offer a short exam simulation which will allow participants to answer sample questions.
- Apply your knowledge and experience in answering application and analysis questions.
- Implement suggestions for preparing for the CHC exam.
- Identify the topic areas that are your strengths.
- Those who have attended ASHE's Health Care Construction Certificate Workshop
- Contractors Health care facility managers
- Construction project managers
- Gordon D. Burrill, CHC, CHFM, FASHE, CCHFM, P.Eng.
- Steve Spaanbroek, MBA, CHFM, CHC, SASHE
March 5, 2021
- 6:00 am - 2:00 pm PT
- 7:00 am - 3:00 pm MT
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CT
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
This is a virtual course. Please create an individual account and complete individual registration. Only the person registered will gain access and acquire credit for completing the virtual course.
Please note, you will receive further instruction of how to gain access once registration is complete. These steps must be complete in order to gain access.