AHRMM Webinar: Cultivating Change through Collaboration: How Bringing the Clinical Perspective to Supply Chain Drives Change
Date: Sep 18, 2019 - Sep 18, 2019
This webinar will be on September 18 at 1:00 p.m. Central / 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
The Supply Chain of yesterday intensely focused on benchmarking, rationalizing and standardizing in the pursuit of the lowest acquisition price. Some may have even (unintentionally) disenfranchised their physicians along the way.
The Supply Chain of today is clinically integrated and enrolls its clinicians and physicians in the broader CQO change effort. These Supply Chain teams align incentives with their clinical colleagues, so they can together focus on patient centered initiatives. Imagine a near future where a Supply Chain team is a physician’s most trusted and valued internal resource.
Be a fly on the wall as this panel of accomplished experts share experiences and lessons learned in their respective journeys towards a clinically integrated supply chain. We will discuss the change leadership tactics used in building collaborative relationships between Supply Chain and Clinical Operations.
- Develop collaboration between clinical and supply chain to drive increased quality and outcomes.
- Explain the value and key elements of collaboration.
- Discuss how the physician experience impacts the patient experience.
- Joe Walsh, Coach, Educator, Advisor at Supply Chain Sherpas
- Jamie Green, MBA, CMRP, System Director, Strategic Sourcing - Clinical/New Product Introduction at Baylor Scott & White Health
- Li Ern Chen, MD MSCS, Physician Executive leading the Delivery of Value in Healthcare and Quality Patient Outcomes
- Matthew Mentel
This webinar is sponsored by AHRMM's CQO Sponsor, Cook Medical.