SHSMD Education 2020 Sponsored Webinar | Simplifying Access to Care During Challenging Times: Perspectives from Marketing and Clinical Services
Date: Sep 30, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
SHSMD Education 2020 Sponsored Webinar
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
12-1pm CT / 1-2pm ET
After experiencing a surge in patients deferring care, health systems and practices are now focused on rebuilding patient volume. But with the addition of virtual visits, a new focus on digital health technologies, and changing intake policies, how can providers take the complexities out of accessing care?
In this webinar, learn how Hospital Sisters Health System and National Spine & Pain Centers have adapted. They’ll share the key steps they’re taking to simplify access amidst a changing health care landscape.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Best practices for online intake and check-in to maximize patient volume and operational efficiencies.
- How marketing, operations and clinical services can work together to promote health care services effectively.
- Leveraging digital channels to help scale patient acquisition for virtual and in-person visits.
- The latest health care consumer trends, and how providers can respond to these demands and remain competitive.
Sponsored by DocASAP.*
* SHSMD Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.