AHRMM Webinar: Post-COVID Inventory Methods and Management
Date: Apr 27, 2021 - Apr 27, 2021
This webinar will be on April 27, 1:00 p.m. CST / 2:00 p.m. ET.
The COVID-19 Pandemic revealed challenges and gaps within the US health care market – specifically around emergency preparedness, and within the supply chain, an over-reliance on foreign manufacturing. The pandemic not only impacted the products our health care organizations use, but also the operations within our facilities. Hospital and health care executives relied on supply chain staff to support day-to-day operations and patient care. Supply chain was elevated overnight to a key role within an organization’s strategic response. This position within our health care organizations’ strategy must remain prominent in the post-COVID world.
Between technology, scientific-based analytics, true strategic sourcing, domestic manufacturing, logistics, and other supply chain operations, the supply chain must remain a part of organizations’ strategic decisions. This presentation will delve into the inventory and logistics strategies and methods organizations should consider in the post-COVID environment to maintain that central role in organizational strategic decision making. Real-life examples from stockpiles to technology enablement and logistics to inventory methods, will be discussed.
- Describe five evolving strategies organizations should consider in the post-COVID environment to elevate supply chain as a mission-critical function.
- Discuss the key factors that must be considered as your supply chains are elevated within your organization.
- Consider how optimizing your supply chain operations must be scientific and incorporate the art of customer service.
- Kenneth Scher, MBA, MS, CMRP, Vice President, End-to-End Supply Chain, Nexera
- Jeffrey Ashkenase, MPA, Group Vice President, End-to-End Supply Chain, Nexera
This webinar is sponsored by Nexera, a Premier Company