ASHE On Demand Webinar: Turning Old Hospitals into Smart Facilities
Date: Nov 02, 2020 - Nov 30, 2021
In this session, we will discuss several approaches to enabling visionary patient experiences, reducing clinical
workloads, improving patient outcomes, and streamlining cost structures in both renovated and new facilities. For example, this session will present a close collaboration between a health care organization, a technology partner and a nurse call device vendor to grant patients control over their room environment. This solution has not only enhanced the patient experience at this facility, it has also led to reduced nonclinical burdens on clinical staff, streamlined operational costs and workloads, and improvements to patient safety.
- Recognize where opportunities exist to improve patient experiences and operating results.
- Explain how smart hospital technologies can enhance clinical and operational staff working experiences.
- Demonstrate how the “internet of things” (IoT) and other technologies can leveraged to create smart, cost-effective hospital environments.
- Assess cost-effective and innovative approaches to improve the patient experience, operational results and staff satisfaction.
- Jerry Folsom, Siemens Smart Infrastructure