THIS EBOOK IS FOR SHSMD MEMBERS ONLY.
Instructions for SHSMD Members:
- This eBook is distributed through AHA’s Tizra platform.
- SHSMD Members: Please add Futurescan to your cart, make sure you are logged in, and submit your order at $0.00 rate.
- You will receive 2 emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. One is an order confirmation, the other contains subject line “Important Information Regarding Accessing Your AHA eBook on Tizra”. This email contains access instructions and your individual log-in credentials.
- Check your SPAM folder if needed.
- .Remember, Futurescan content cannot be shared, copied, modified or transformed into derivative works.
Futurescan 2024, digital eBook, explores key forces that are transforming the future of health care. The annual publication features the expertise and perspectives of thought leaders in the field on the following important topics:
Redesigning Work While Meeting the Demands of the Workforce with Joanne M. Conroy, MD
Care in the Home
From the Waiting Room to the Living Room with Scott
Sustainability Strategies with Rod Hochman, MD
The Future of Population and Public Health with Omar Lateef, DO, and David A. Ansell, MD, MPH
Direct Contracting with Employers with Jane Thornhill, MSA
The Economic Future of Health Care with Eric Jordahl
The Intersection of Social Determinants of Health, Innovation, Technology, and a Growing Medicaid Population with Kameron Matthews, MD, JD, FAAFP
Responsible Innovation and the Digital Transformation of Health Care with Stephen Klasko, MD, MBA
The publication provides strategic actions you can take to position your organization for future success.