This self-directed eLearning course moves from the fundamentals to discovering ten areas of infrastructure that holds it together.
Learners will consider the various infrastructure measures and strategies required for operations to continue, and follow a customer engagement framework from needs assessment and buy-in to project assessment and customer experience enhancement. Corresponding is the appropriate engagement of suppliers to assist in internal time-management and continuous improvement of programs.
The "Introduction to Health Care Supply Chain: Strategizing and Using Your Resources" course reveals a variety of necessary discussions and considerations needed to have a full understanding of a successful organization including:
- Elements of Alignment
- The Service Delivery Model
- Value Analysis and the Governance Model
- Strategic Planning and Goal Alignment
- Risk Management Framework and Mitigation
- Technology and UDIs to increase Cost Capture
- Data Analytics and KPIs for Decision Making
- The Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Customer Engagement and Necessity for
- Operational Success
- Supplier Organization and Category Planning
Together with the fundamentals learned in AHRMM’s Health Care Supply Chain Basics" eLearning course, this course brings together the worlds of operations, strategic alignment and intentional preparations. These courses are highly recommended for those new to the field and those moving into new roles either within the provider or supplier area.
1. Articulate the six areas of infrastructure that enable health care supply chain to function
2. Engage with your internal stakeholders to involve them in decision making and communicate supply chain value
3. Develop relationships with suppliers to increase collaboration and support continuous strategic improvement
Who Should Attend?
Supply Chain Basics is highly recommended for those new to the field as they begin to understand the complex inter-professional nature of supply chain and the urgent need of its services. Upon completion of the four course modules, learners will receive a certificate of completion and 2 continuing education credits (CECs).
Continuing Education Credit
Upon completion of the "Introduction to Health Care Supply Chain: Strategizing and Using Your Resources" course requirements, offered by AHRMM, participants may earn up to 2 AHRMM qualified continuing education credits (CECs) toward recertification of the Certified Material & Resource Professional (CMRP) designation and up to 2 ACHE Qualified Education Hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
Receive 25% off when you purchase this course and its counterpart "Introduction to Health Care Supply Chain: Strategizing and Using Your Resources" in a bundled package. Click here to register.
The "Introduction to Health Care Supply Chain: Strategizing and Using Your Resources" was developed in collaboration with Supply Chain Sherpas.