AHRMM Webinar: Data-Driven Utilization
Date: May 30, 2019 - May 30, 2019
This webinar will be held on May 30 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time/1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Supply chain operations is one of the many factors that contribute to operating margins. Often times, supply chain unwittingly negates savings derived from their hard work to standardize and institute proper utilization.
Through an integrated culture, best in class supply chain practices and data driven insights, supply chain can maximize savings and help make a substantial difference.
In this session, we will hear from foremost experts on how supply chain operations impact total organizational costs and leave with leading practices that we can begin implementing today, such as utilization control practices and assessing information that is often overlooked. The role of technology and how to ensure your data insights are understood and tips for tackling one of the hardest areas of supply chain, physician preference items, will also be covered.
- Describe how supply chain operations are optimized through people, processes and technology.
- Utilize data to improve supply chain operations and implement cost reduction strategies through utilization and standardization
- List ways to begin tackling PPI in your organization with the use of data.
- William "Bill" Hyers, RN, Manager, PPP/Cost Management, Premier, Inc.
- Theresa Raupach McGrann, Manager, Performance Partners, Premier, Inc.