AHRMM Webinar: Malnutritional Care Management: Reducing Readmissions through Provider and Supplier Collaboration
Date: Jun 05, 2019 - Jun 05, 2019
This webinar will be held on Wednesday, June 5 from 12:00pm-1:00pm Central Time/1:00-2:00pm Eastern.
This session will share the story of nutritional challenges health care systems face and how Advocate Health Care developed a provider-supplier partnership that addressed malnutritional care management inside and outside hospitals. Elements of the collaborative malnutrition research design and the key clinical economic baseline and results will be shared and attendees will learn how the quality improvement program components drove care process improvement.
As a result of this work, we will then take a look at how Advocate pursued the evolution of deeper supplier
relationships to advance shared value. Learn how Advocate has defined supplier segmentation and key set of behavior expectations that are associated. Specific examples of suppliers that fall into these segments will be provided that illustrate how partnership value and behaviors are being exhibited today in driving better CQO utility. Finally, a vision of what a supplier-provider shared value scorecard might look like in the future as well as key lessons learned thus far in advancing these relationships will be shared.
- Summarize how malnutrition management can impact clinical economic value
- Demonstrate how clinicians, supply chain management and suppliers can interact to create new opportunities for improvement
- Describe the importance of developing a supplier-provider operating model of collaboration
- Tom Lubotsky, Former Chief Supply Chain Officer, Advocate Health Care
- Gretchen VanDerBosch, Clinical Nutrition Manager-Illinois, Advocate Aurora Health Care