AHRMM Webinar: Telehealth: Supply Chain's Role in the New Health Care Landscape
Date: Jul 11, 2019 - Jul 11, 2019
This webinar will be on July 11 at 12:00 p.m. Central / 1:00 p.m. Eastern.
Health care delivery options are moving forward at record speed, from the hospitals and urgent care to clinics and home health. Telehealth is here to stay and supply chain must be aware of happenings within their communities and their own health care organizations. Larger health care organizations and those in rural communities with limited access to health care are already using telehealth services widely. This introductory education session will discuss telehealth services and its various modes, how supply chain can contribute to telehealth success, and what steps are needed to maintain that success.
- Discuss the basics of telehealth, marketplace happenings and how telehealth has expanded delivery options that position health care systems to be successful in a risk-based environment of the future.
- Explain the implication of industry changes as it may relate to the supply chain and provide key insights into the risk of not adapting to the changing environment requiring a truly mobile supply chain.
- Provide insight into ways that the supply chain may evolve and expand their role taking advantage of the consumer trends that are demanding more virtual care services.
- Vance Moore, President Business Integration, Mercy Virtual
- Brian Wayling, Assistant Vice President, Telehealth Services, Intermountain Healthcare