THIS EBOOK IS FOR SHSMD MEMBERS ONLY.
Instructions for SHSMD Members:
- This eBook is distributed through AHA’s Tizra platform.
- SHSMD Members: Please add Futurescan to your cart, make sure you are logged in, and submit your order at $0.00 rate.
- You will receive 2 emails from email@example.com. One is an order confirmation, the other contains subject line “Important Information Regarding Accessing Your AHA eBook on Tizra”. This email contains access instructions and your individual log-in credentials.
- Check your SPAM folder if needed.
- .Remember, Futurescan content cannot be shared, copied, modified or transformed into derivative works.
Futurescan 2023, digital eBook, explores key forces that are transforming the future of health care. The annual publication features the expertise and perspectives of thought leaders in the field on the following important topics:
The Great Resignation with Corey Bruner
Today’s Disruptors: Innovators and the Competitive Environment with Sam Glick
Cybersecurity: Attacks and Protections with John Riggi
Market Forces and Consumer Demographic Trends with Joan Kelly, EdD, MSEd, and Chrissy Daniels
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: A Health Care Priority with Mary “Toni” Flowers, PhD, DHL, and Elaine Batchlor, MD, MPH
The Evolving Role of AI in Enhancing Clinical Care and Business Operations with Juan C. Rojas, MD
Flexible Responsiveness to Surges in Capacity: Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic with Peter Fine and Marjorie Bessel, MD
Culture of Trust
At the Core of Health Care Lies the Essential Element of Trust with Jeff Goldsmith, PhD
The publication provides strategic actions you can take to position your organization for future success.