Evidence-Based E-Resource from the Recognized Authority
Leverage best practices and tools to create and maintain safe environments of care. This go-to resource guides users through what takes place in each area of care, details why each area may be high-risk, and explains how to properly clean and disinfect each area. Environmental services and infection prevention professionals gain an understanding of why specific practices and procedures are recommended.
The third edition of Practice Guidance for Health Care Environmental Cleaning, The Essential Resource for Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection, will include several new sections and expand on topic areas from previous editions. This guidance provides an up to date resource for cleaning, disinfecting, and safety in the health care environment.
- This eBook publication is nonrefundable.
- This eBook publication is not printable.
Both the single-user and multi-user subscriptions grant licensees use of the Practice Guidance within their organizations for internal business purposes only. Content cannot be shared, copied, modified or transformed into derivative works. Renewals will be one year after purchase. Subscription must be renewed to continue access to the material. It subscriptions is not renewed by expiration date, user will be charged full price at next purchase. There are no refunds on purchases.
- 1 License - $325 total - $195 renewal fee
- 5 licenses - $1,600 total - $975 renewal fee
- 10 Licenses - $3,150 total - $1,950 renewal fee
- 15 Licenses - $4,650 total - $2,925 renewal fee
- 20 or more – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Non Member Pricing
- 1 License - $450 total - $325 renewal fee
- 5 Licenses - $2,225 total - $1,625 renewal fee
- 10 Licenses - $4,400 total - $3,250 renewal fee
- 15 Licenses - $6,525 total - $4,875 renewal fee
- 20 or more- please contact email@example.com
1. Determine the appropriate license quantity for your organization.
2. Add the Practice Guidance to the cart.
3. Review the license agreement. Acceptance is required to complete the order.
4. Continue to check-out. You will be prompted to enter your Online Store User ID and Password.
5. If you do not have a User ID/Password you must register.
6. Select your payment method (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express).
7. Complete your check-out.
8. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Important Information Regarding Your Recent AHA Purchase.” This email will include a custom URL to access the Practice Guidance through Tizra® that must be sent to the intended user. Person intended to be the end user of the manual may log on to Tizra® using the same User ID and Password used for Step 4. Do not click the link and log in if you are not the end user.
- The online acceptance of a User License Agreement is required prior to completing the order transaction.
- The Manual is a PDF eBook using the browser-based Tizra digital publishing software for viewing. There is no software required to view the eBook.
- You will receive a confirmation email within one hour of your online order from email@example.com with "eContent Product Delivery Notification from American Hospital Association" in the subject line.
- You will receive another email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Important Information Regarding Your Recent AHA Purchase.” This email contains access instructions and your individual log-in credentials. Make sure to check your SPAM folder if email hasn't arrived. If you do not receive the email within one hour of your online order, please email email@example.com.
- Purchaser must forward the link(s) to the end user for use.
- All subscribers will need to renew their subscriptions yearly.
- Practice Guidance content cannot be shared, copied, modified or transformed into derivative works.
- Due to the nature of this content, once accessed, your payment is non-refundable.
What is Tizra®?
Tizra® is a high-powered, browser-based digital publishing software that makes content easy to find and consume.
The new platform will allow you to:
- Access the Practice Guidance from any browser with your AHA Online Store log-in credentials.
- Easily search the content using bookmarks and keywords.
- Download the content.