E-Resource from the Recognized Authority
Leverage best practices and tools to
create and maintain safe environments of care. This go-to resource guides users
through what takes place in each area of care, details why each area may be
high-risk, and explains how to properly clean and disinfect each area.
Environmental services and infection prevention professionals gain an
understanding of why specific practices and procedures are recommended.
The third edition of Practice Guidance
for Health Care Environmental Cleaning, The Essential Resource for
Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection, will include several new sections and
expand on topic areas from previous editions. This guidance provides an up to
date resource for cleaning, disinfecting, and safety in the health care
- This eBook publication is nonrefundable.
- This eBook publication is not
Both the single-user and multi-user
subscriptions grant licensees use of the Practice Guidance within their
organizations for internal business purposes only. Content cannot be shared,
copied, modified or transformed into derivative works. Renewals will be one
year after purchase. Subscription must be renewed to continue access to the
material. It subscriptions is not renewed by expiration date, user will be
charged full price at next purchase. There are no refunds on purchases.
- 1 License - $325 total - $195 renewal fee
- 5 licenses - $1,600 total - $975 renewal fee
- 10 Licenses - $3,150 total - $1,950
- 15 Licenses - $4,650 total - $2,925 renewal
- 20 or more – please contact email@example.com
Non Member Pricing
- 1 License - $450 total - $325 renewal
- 5 Licenses - $2,225 total - $1,625 renewal fee
- 10 Licenses - $4,400 total - $3,250 renewal
- 15 Licenses - $6,525 total - $4,875 renewal
- 20 or more- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Determine the appropriate license
quantity for your organization.
2. Add the Practice Guidance to the
3. Review the license agreement.
Acceptance is required to complete the order.
4. Continue to check-out.
You will be prompted to enter your Online Store User ID and Password.
5. If you do not have a User
ID/Password you must register.
6. Select your payment method (Visa,
MasterCard, or American Express).
7. Complete your check-out.
8. You will receive an email from email@example.com with
the subject line, “Important Information Regarding Your Recent AHA Purchase.”
This email will include a custom URL to access the Practice Guidance through
Tizra® that must be sent to the intended user. Person intended to be the end
user of the manual may log on to Tizra® using the same User ID and Password used
for Step 4. Do not click the link and log in if you are not the end
- The online acceptance of a User License
Agreement is required prior to completing the order transaction.
- The Manual is a PDF eBook using the
browser-based Tizra digital publishing software for viewing. There is no
software required to view the eBook.
- You will receive a confirmation email within
one hour of your online order from firstname.lastname@example.org with
"eContent Product Delivery Notification from American Hospital
Association" in the subject line.
- You will receive another email
from email@example.com with the subject line “Important
Information Regarding Your Recent AHA Purchase.” This email contains
access instructions and your individual log-in credentials. Make sure
to check your SPAM folder if email hasn't arrived. If you do not
receive the email within one hour of your online order, please
- Purchaser must forward the link(s) to the end
user for use.
- All subscribers will need to renew their
- Practice Guidance content cannot be shared,
copied, modified or transformed into derivative works.
- Due to the nature of this content, once
accessed, your payment is non-refundable.
What is Tizra®?
Tizra® is a high-powered, browser-based
digital publishing software that makes content easy to find and consume.
The new platform will allow you to:
- Access the Practice Guidance from any browser
with your AHA Online Store log-in credentials.
- Easily search the content using bookmarks and
- Download the content.