Frequently Asked Questions
Below are frequently asked questions regarding the Online Store. If your question is not answered below please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800)242-2626.
How can I place an order?
You can order online, by mail, phone or fax. When ordering by phone, please have the item number or publication title handy.
PO Box 933283
Atlanta GA 31193-3283
||(800)242-2626 (8:30am – 4:30pm CT)
Click here to download the printable order form.
ask to order an AHA product
How do I check the status of my order?
To check the status of your order, log in to your account and click on “Order History.” From here you can reprint your receipt or track your order.
Will I be sent a confirmation number for my order?
After submitting your order online you will see a confirmation page with your order number and indication that your order was successful. You will also receive an email confirmation outlining your purchases, indicating if any items are on backorder. Most orders are processed within 24 hours. Transit time is typically 2-6 business days for UPS ground service depending on the delivery location.
Will I be sent a confirmation when my order is shipped?
Yes! You will receive a confirmation email when your order is placed and when it has shipped including a link to track your shipment.
Can I reprint my receipt or invoice?
Yes! To reprint your receipt or invoice, log in to your account and click on “Order History.” Click on for your order and a PDF will be displayed.
Why do I need to log in to place an order?
The publication I would like to purchase is on backorder. When can I expect to receive it?
Product Back Order information/due date is indicated in each product description. As soon as stock is received in the warehouse, your order will ship.
What payment methods are accepted?
All online orders must be paid by credit card. The American Hospital Association (AHA) and its affiliates accept American Express, VISA and MasterCard. Check and company purchase orders are accepted only by phone, fax and mail and are subject to a credit check. All fees are calculated and paid in U.S. currency. Due to PCI regulations, no credit card orders may be emailed.
Where do I mail a check payment?
If paying by check, please send your check (USD) along with your order information to:
PO Box 933283
Atlanta GA 31193-3283
I placed my order, but my credit card has not been charged yet. When will my credit card be charged?
Credit card payments are not processed until the items have shipped.
Tax and tax exemption:
What states are charged for tax?
All orders shipped to these states are charged applicable tax:
AL, CA, CO, DC, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX
My organization is tax exempt. How do I receive this exemption?
If you are tax exempt, once you have placed your order, please fax a copy of your tax exempt certificate to 866-516-5817 and indicate your order number. Once the tax exempt certificate is received, the tax amount will be credited and your customer account will be updated. Tax exempt orders may only be shipped to the organization address. No tax exempt orders may be shipped to a home address.
You may also place your tax exempt order by phone, 800-242-2626 or fax, 866-516-5817. You will still need to fax, 866-516-5817 or email, AHAemail@example.com, a copy of your tax exempt certificate. Due to PCI regulations, no credit card orders may be emailed.
Discounts on products and services are a valuable benefit of being a member of AHA or one of its affiliated associations.To receive the discounted member price, you must be logged in. If you don’t know your ID number or cannot log in, please contact the association to which you belong.
What is the member price and how do I qualify for it?
The member price is a standard discount available to individuals who are members of AHA affiliated organizations or individuals who work at organizations with an AHA membership. You can receive the member price by joining one of the AHA organizations.
I am a member of an AHA affiliated organization, how do I receive my member price?
To receive member pricing, be sure to log in with the username and password and then select the product you would like to purchase. When member pricing is available, the discount price will automatically be applied.
My employer is a member of AHA, do I receive a discount?
Yes! If you are an employee of an organization that is a member of the AHA or one of its affiliates, you can receive the discounted member price. Please contact the AHA member relations department.
Can I become a member of an AHA affiliated association?
Yes! To join, renew, rejoin or learn more about the types of AHA memberships available, please visit www.aha.org
I don’t know my login information. What should I do?
You can reset your password by going to the log in page and click on “Forgot your password”. An email will be sent to the email address on file with instructions on how to reset your password. Alternatively, you can contact one of the customer service numbers below:
- If you are an employee of a hospitals and health care system that is an AHA member, please call (312)422-2750.
- If you are a member of a Personal Membership Group, please call (312)422-2765.
- If you are a member of AONE, please call (312)422-2800.
- For all other inquiries, email @aha.org.
If I order multiple copies of one title, is there a discount?
Yes, quantity discounts apply when ordering multiple copies of one title. Not all titles are available for quantity discounts. For more information, please call (800)242-2626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|11 to 50 copies = 15% discount
51 to 100 copies = 20% discount
101 to 1000 = 25% discount
What shipping methods are available?
All orders ship UPS ground. Next day and 2nd day service are available Monday - Friday if orders are received in the fulfillment center prior to Noon Central Time. UPS cannot ship to PO Boxes. Please provide a complete street address when ordering including your company name when using a business address. If you have special shipping needs, please call Customer Service at (800)242-2626 to place your order.
What are the shipping and handling charges?
|Domestic Shipping and Handling
|Canada, AK, HI, PR Shipping and Handling
|$.01 to $25.00 ...add $5.95
$25..01 to $50.00..add $7.95
$50.01 to $75.00...add $11.95
$75.01 to $100.00...add $13.95
$100.01 to $150.00...add $17.95
$150.01 to $200.00 .. add $19.95
200.01 – above.. add $23.95
|$.01-$25.00.. add $14.95
$25.01 - $50.00.add $15.95
$50.01 to $75.00...add $18..95
$75.01 to $100.00...add $20.95
$100.01 to $150.00..add $25.95
$150.01 to $200.00..add $28.95
$200.01 to above....add $32.95
Is express delivery available?
Yes, express delivery is available for an additional charge.
|Next-day delivery - $25.00
Two-day delivery - $10.00
Canadian Express - $30.00
How do I place an international order?
The easiest way to place an international order is to order online at www.ahaonlinestore.com and pay by credit card. Alternatively, you can call (770)442-8633 and ask to order an AHA product. You may also fax your order to: (770)238-0402.
How do I pay for an international order?
All fees are calculated in U.S currency. International orders must be prepaid in full with U.S. currency by wire transfer, credit card, or check (USD).
How are international orders shipped?
All books sent outside the US are shipped via United Parcel Service International. Orders for shipment outside the United States are subject to shipping fees, applicable customs, duties and taxes, all of which are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping and handling rates for international orders will be calculated based upon the weight of the product(s).
About PDF and eBook Products:
- Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) is needed to access your product. ADE can be downloaded from the Adobe Digital Editions web page: http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/
- Register with ADE and you can access your Digital Rights Protected products on up to 6 computers. Conversely if you do not register, you can only access Digital Rights Protected products on the computer onto which the ADE was downloaded.
- Once you complete check out in the AHA online store, your eBook/PDF product will be sent within 30 minutes via an AHA eBook/PDF Product Delivery email. Follow the instructions in this email to access your product.
- Please be aware that if you order multiple eBook/PDF products or multiple copies of the same product, you will receive an ORDER CONFIRMATION and AHA eBook/PDF PRODUCT DELIVERY EMAIL containing the product link for each.
- Your credit card will ONLY be charged for the eBook/PDF product itself. No tax or shipping/handling charges apply to any eBook/PDF product.
- Digital Products are not returnable.
- Questions about ordering? Call 800-242-2626 to speak to a Customer Service Representative.
- Materials must be returned within 30 days of receipt. Bookstores are allowed six months.
- When returning an item, please enclose a copy of the packing slip with a brief explanation of the reason for return. Please let us know if you are requesting a replacement of the item, a credit or refund.
- Materials must be returned and received by AHA in perfect condition for resale.
- Out of print/discontinued items will not be accepted.
- Any damaged, misprinted, missing pages or incorrect merchandise may be returned for replacement upon receipt.
- No credit is issued for shipping and handling except on 30 day satisfaction guaranteed returns.
- Quantity discounts will be lost if the returned amount places the total order in a lower or no discount category.
- Electronic data products (CDs, Disks, PDFs, etc) products are not eligible for return.R
- Return products to:
Customer Returns Section
3280 Summit Ridge Parkway
Duluth, GA 30096